Does my Child or Teen Qualify for PSR Services?
Your child or teen must currently receive Idaho Medicaid Benefits, and be experiencing one or more of the following issues:
- Children and teens experiencing significant difficulties at home, school, or with peers
- Children and teens who act aggressively toward peers or siblings
- Children and teens who tend to be withdrawn from others
- Children and teens who have poor school achievement stemming from a possible psychological disorder
- Children and teens with a diagnosed mental illness or serious emotional disturbance:
Bipolar Disorder Depression Anxiety Self-harming behaviors Irrational thoughts, behaviors, or paranoia Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Children and teens with substance abuse problems, conduct problems, or who are developmentally delayed may qualify
What Can InRoads Do to Help My Child or Teen?
We can help you child or teen learn:
- Accountability and Responsibility Skills
We can also help with:
- Increase Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
- Personalized Interventions for Each Individual
What Are The Steps To Begin PSR Services?
1. Contact InRoads PSR Services.
call (208) 888-8887
2. We will schedule a time with you to
complete assessments and create a
tailored service plan with your goals.
3. We will then begin working with your
child in your home each week.
Guiding Individuals and Families to Find Solutions.
Child and Teen PSR Services
Phone: (208) 888-8887
Fax: (208) 658-0153