Who Could Benefit From Adult PSR Services?
Individuals who currently receive Idaho Medicaid benefits, and suffering from one of the following mental illnesses:
- Major Depressive Disorder Recurrent Severe
- Borderline Personality Disorder
If you have no diagnosis, but are struggling in your everyday life, we can provide a comprehensive assessment that will determine if you qualify for PSR services.
It is important to call us if you are struggling in any of the following areas of your life:
- Social Relationships/Support
What Can InRoads Do to Help Me?
We assist people struggling in their lives by helping them with:
- Independent Living Skills
- Budgeting/Financial Competence
- Personalized Interventions
What Are The Steps To Begin PSR Services?
1. Contact InRoads PSR Services.
call (208) 888-8887
2. We will schedule a time with you to
complete assessments and create a
tailored service plan with your goals.
3. We will then begin working with you in
your home and community each week.
Guiding Individuals and Families to Find Solutions.
Phone: (208) 888-8887
Fax: (208) 658-0153